Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Platform Challenge, Day 4

Day 4 of the challenge will be my first hiccup. 

What do I mean by that? 
If you’ve read my first three posts about the platform challenge, you’ve seen how good I’ve been about getting the tasks done.  They took some time and some thought but they were tasks I found to be helpful as I attempt to follow Brewer’s advice on platform building.

However, I don’t always do what I’ve been told to do.
That trait comes with age, experience, a defiant personality…whatever you want to call it.  It might also have something to do with the fact that I’m an Aries.

But that’s beside the point.
I’ve decided to skip tonight’s task because the task is to create a Twitter account.  I don’t use Twitter and I never have.  To create an account now would be like buying myself a new set of golf clubs…neither would ever get used! 

As much as I want to stay on task with the platform building challenge, this task will have to wait until I feel comfortable using a Twitter account, should that day ever occur.
So I’m taking the night off from platform building tasks but I’ll be back again tomorrow to see what day 5 of the challenge has in store for me.

Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment