Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It’s a...Book!


This post will be the shortest post I have written in the past six months…the day I’ve been waiting for is finally here:
I’m published!

If you want to check out my book (as an eBook for the Kindle), click here for the link to the Amazon site if you would like to see No Mother of Mine
If you do not have a Kindle, you can download the free viewer at the Amazon site here.    

The book will also be available on the Barnes & Noble website soon (next day or so) for those who use Nooks and the paperback edition will be available in the near future.
I am very excited to share this news with you! 

To everyone who has followed me during the past few months, I want to say Thank You.
Now, off I go so I can keep this post short and no longer prevent you from checking out my book.  If you like what you see, make sure to tell your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment