Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend Family Fun


There are those days when nothing else matters but the time you get to spend with family.  This weekend was one such weekend.  My brother and his family will be moving out of the country very soon so at this point there is nothing more precious than the time I get to spend with them before they leave.  My nephew is only 5 and I will miss him more than words can describe.  I will be thankful for the Internet, e-mail and Facebook, as they are the only way I will easily keep up with his new life as he starts school and makes new friends in a foreign land but he is off for a great adventure with his mom and dad. 
The visit is not yet over so this post will be very short so I can get back to visiting.  In the meantime, here are a few photos I’d like to share from a local attraction we visited with my nephew today.  It’s called the Sand in the City and these are just a few sand sculptures that were on display:










All the work people put into the sand displays is pretty awesome.  Overall, the event was a terrific time for families and it was, I think, a treat for my nephew.
It’s time for me to get back to visiting.
I hope you also enjoyed your weekend and have a great start to your week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment