Sunday, April 14, 2013

Taking a Break for the Weekend


Happy Sunday. 
I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend and possibly tackled a few things on their to-do lists or spent extra time with family or friends.

For me, today was a day to catch up because of getting behind on one very important task, other than my writing, that is.  What could be more important?  Taxes, of course.  I should have had them done already but with so much else going on I kind of put that task off until literally the last minute.
So I’m taking a break from blogging this weekend, except to say hello.  Enjoy the start of your week and I’ll be back on Wednesday where I will hope to be sharing some sort of update with regard to the writing contest.  The question will be whether it is semi-good news or extremely good news. 


Until then…I will follow this rule:  create, inspire, dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment