Wednesday, September 25, 2013

And we’re off…Best Kept Secrets has left the gate!


It’s official…my second book in the Jorja Matthews mystery series is now available in paperback on Amazon and via my e-Store.  Now that it’s finally here, I almost can’t believe it.  You know the feeling you get when you’re a kid as you look forward to Christmas morning with such anticipation and excitement?  Okay, I admit, I get that way now as an adult.  Anyway, I feel now like I usually do after the gifts are all opened, the holiday dinner is over and the day is just about done.  I’m almost to the point where I could say…now what? 
Almost.

This is not the end of Christmas day and I don’t have a whole year to wait with anticipation for Christmas to roll around once again.  I know exactly what happens now.  Now we begin the next phase of marketing this puppy and getting a head start on the third book in the series.  I’m also going to dabble with some short stories and prepare myself for National Novel Writing Month.  I look forward to getting away from the technical side of publishing and moving on to the social part of marketing and the exciting part of creating a new story.

For those who enjoy eBooks, the Kindle version will be available soon.  It’s in Amazon’s hands and is just waiting for the Amazon minions to do what they do best before they push whatever button they need to push to make it as live as the paperback.   The book won’t be available for Nook readers yet though and I apologize to anyone who uses the Nook but I’ve decided to place this book in Amazon’s KDP Select Program so that the eBook will only be on sale with Amazon for the next 90 days.  I decided to try out this program to see how well (or not) it works with eBook sales.  It’ll be something to track over the next few months and I’m interested to see how it works.
Thanks again to everyone who has stuck with me this past year and waited so patiently as I completed the second book.  I can’t wait to hear your feedback about how the storyline is moving along.  Don’t keep your thoughts to yourself – make sure to let me know what you think.

Cheers!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment