Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Merry but Busy Month of May


Honestly, it’s only the second day of the month and I feel like I’m hitting it with full force.  It’s just a crazy, busy time of year for me.  But it’s a good kind of crazy…
I’m doing my best to finish up with the edits on my second book.  I know many who have read the first book are anxiously waiting for the second…but it’ll be available soon.  I promise.  I do have a deadline I’m working under and each day that passes is one more day when I have to ward off a potential panic attack.  Regardless of that fact, I’m always up for a challenge. 
I had planned to hold another book signing this month but I need to focus on the finishing touches of the book and work on other areas related to marketing.  There will be much to be done when I have both books available for sale this summer and I want to be fully prepared…or as prepared as possible anyway. 
After that, I look forward to beginning the third book and I already have plans to offer a few short stories as eBooks, hopefully before the end of the year. 
But I’m getting ahead of myself. 
For now, the focus is on Jorja #2, which is how I will label the book here since the name has eluded me, as I described in a post not too long ago.  Recently, I was reading a post by another author (I can’t recall her name at this moment) who said she thought naming a book was the hardest task of all.  After my first book, I might have argued with her but with this second book, I whole-heartedly agree. 
With so many thoughts running through my mind about what needs to be done, or what I plan to do, you can probably sense why I’m not very focused on any one particular subject at this moment.  And right now, my focus is in another world, with Jorja and the other characters who entertain me and my thoughts daily.  That being said, I’ll get back to them so that I can continue to work on bringing them to you very soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment